Tuesday, January 22, 2013

(HD) Drifting in a Tuned BMW M3 E46! Lovely Drifts and Accelerations!


Drift



Source:  http://youtu.be/E0yeKlrxl4s



# Rjtdbf's Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/Rjtdbf
- Please like my page and become a Fan! If you do that, you can follow my Youtube channel on Facebook as well!! #


Hello Everyone!

Joined
by a lovely BMW M3 E46, which is used as a racing car in an official
race league, I went for an awesome day of drifting! The car is, as you
can see and hear, stripped and tuned, but amazingly, it still is road
legal. This meant that we were able to drive this racing BMW to the
track (on quite bouncy roads I must say), do some drifting, and then
drive it back home again. I had a really nice day and I managed to
collect some awesome drifting footage. Please note the fact that this
was the first time the owner of this car attempted to drift.
Enjoy
the ride and all the other shots! If you appreciate this video, then
please leave a comment and rate this video thumbs up, it helps my
channel a lot! Thanks!


What do you think about this car? And
what do you think about this video? Please leave a (nice) comment with
your opinion in it! Please also don't forget to rate this video thumbs
up and share it with your friends!

Please subscribe to my
channel, because I have a lot more awesome videos ready to be uploaded!
So don't miss it and don't hesitate: hit the subscribe button!! It is
free!

For more Supercar Action, visit my channel! http://www.youtube.com/rjtdbf
Thanks for watching!

Ruben

© Rjtdbf, For The Best Car Videos!

©2013

No comments:

FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy

vadisworld - my way, my world

RostaChannels

Popular Posts