Monday, December 26, 2011

Ferrari 458 Italia



http://youtu.be/SUYknu5WpZA

Click here, for all the information about this video.

NYCaddicted spots a nice looking grey 458 Italia, standing near the "Legendenhalle" at Meilenwerk.

I just can't get enough of this car, it looks brilliant in every single way.

Video shows plenty exterior shots, and a bit of the interior, too.

Wanna hear the Italia's engine sound? Looking for a start-up & some revving from that beautiful V8? Then be sure to check out my two other 458 Italia videos ! I'm going to post them as a video response under this one.

Camcorder : Canon Legria HF G10
Made with : MAGIX Video deluxe 17 Premium HD
Location : Meilenwerk, Stuttgart (Böblingen)

No comments:

FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy

vadisworld - my way, my world

RostaChannels

Popular Posts