Friday, May 29, 2009

RPG Maker VX - Tankentai 2.6 SBS Demo

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/?showtopic=18304

This is a simple video demo of what you can do with Tankentai 2.6 CBS translation version by Kylock.

There are some more functions this script can do which I did show in this video.

I know that the music doesn't loop well, I just didn't want to use default. I had to cut a few parts from the video to make it fit on YouTube. And like I said in the video, I didn't do a good job on animations, I just wanted to script the skill animation concepts down.

Scripts seen in this video:
Mini-map by Woratana
Neo Gauge by Woratana
Neo Message System by Woratana
Battle Background Frames by Gammastar
Various KCG Scripts translated by MrAnonymous
Category: Gaming
Tags:
rpg maker vx script demo

No comments:

FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy

vadisworld - my way, my world

RostaChannels

Popular Posts