Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Travel to Beijing Olympic 2008




We are going to Beijing Olympic 8 August 2008.

There are things to be prepared beside enough money and stamina. Here is a map of Beijing Subway which I think has already being renovated a lot. The subway is cleaner and more systematize, yet the price is also been raised.

Well, at the least point I must know how to travel from Beijing airport to my hotel at Wang Fu Jing. Then traveling to the stadium of Olympic is another important place to know how to go there. How to eat doesn't matter much since there are a lot of restaurant around and KFC, McDonald are around Beijing and easy to find. I will not miss Pecking Duck the most famous food in Beijing at Qian Ji De.

Now,I am ready to surf at Beijing.

I also learn about other city's subway in case the competition will be held in other city than Beijing.

Hongkong Subway



Guangzhou Subway




Shanghai Subway

No comments:

FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy

vadisworld - my way, my world

RostaChannels

Popular Posts