Monday, May 26, 2008

God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP Demo Part II

Part II of the Chains of Olympus demo.

This game is for PSP only, I recorded it the same way I record the GH videos, by using Component cables to play the PSP on an HDTV that supports Progressive Scan. Everything required to play on a TV is a slim model PSP, Component Cables, Progressive Scan.

You might hear some random guitar playing in the background...that's just staticashes messing around with some tabs.

All in all the demo is pretty decent, I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the full game yet, but I've heard it's the best game on PSP to date...and it lives up to the GoW standard set by the PS2 games.

Again...it's just a test to see how the quality comes out...

No comments:

FireHeart - Exploring Worlds of Fantasy

vadisworld - my way, my world

RostaChannels

Popular Posts